Thursday, March 4, 2010

Watch Russianbare Online

Internet bazaar Recycling



In finding this photo in Inspiration from my hard drive that I wanted talk Lamp Recycling '.

If there's one thing we can do in Deco from anything, it's a lamp. I myself am not yet really tried (except for a lamp made with a rabbit scary ... um ... without interest), because electricity makes me a little pinball, but when I see what I found while browsing the Internet on a little, it makes me really want.

is my small selection:



With two Ikea racks on deco.fr



Press meat, centrifuge and filter lampholder old on The Internet user.


With an espresso machine, fully stripped and repainted in Cartonchineur ,



Also at Cartonchineur , this time with an oil can and a tin of goose fat!


I do not know where to hide the bulb, but it's quite poetic these spare typewriter at Ch-ti -deco-recup .



This is not the prettiest, but I've seen in well-decorated interiors, and it makes pretty good .
I have a friend that it is done with a red and a stud white, for once she had only put the pad on a small lamp without a shade and that was it. There is something quirky and urban pretty awesome.
I have a weakness for anything that should not be in a house. Displays and shop signs, street furniture ...


I have a soft spot for it, found on Carottebricole . Like the old toaster, I also one that does not work anymore and I wanted to divert door photo (always the same story ...) . But he will wait his turn, the list goes on ...



I end with a lamp on transistor found a nifty site that sells lots of lights recycling craft any more original than the other ... It's called d-zi-d .


I also discovered the passage full of blogs that I have deco look very interesting, as you follow the links ...


***
To return ticket on Tuesday, thank you for your nice messages, and you'll hear from my project shoes in less than a week!


0 comments:

Post a Comment