Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Biology Resent Inventions

Women are creative


A little note to tell you about two important things.



First, an event not to miss this weekend for Paris, the creators of Spring sale organized by Violet Tannenbaum (The workshop a fairy ) and Ismérie (and Ismérie created ).

They called for full creative well Spring start:

a.némi, anastasia jamin, by Louisa emotiph and Ismérie created, I like Therese, glitches, loveLux, morgane and Salome, pagan poetry, rachel Bergeret, rock and spirit, sweet millie, tand3m, violet Tannenbaum zazo Bouzi

There will be as pretty things to see in real life, touch and buy it!
All details are on the image. Me I'll already be Friday night.

***

I continue with my workshops.
The first dates are confirmed.

The first drink / custo be held Wednesday 24 March around 19h-19h30. The first taste

/ custo will be held Saturday, March 27 to 15h.

If you register, you can still send me an email (do not answer in the comments, I need your email for details), and if you want to know the next dates, please also to write me so I can register for the newsletter! I will also

any dates here, and I am preparing a small banner to put some order in all this!


***

0 comments:

Post a Comment