Friday, March 12, 2010

Watch Russian Bare Onlonie

Comptoir des Cotonniers


A little aside before I begin, I have not had many opinions on the 2 last posts devoted to workshops. The idea is you might not like the end? Or models presented? You are disappointed that workshops are paying? (I believe however that I moved here with enough ideas for free, and the price seems reasonable compared to the proposed service).
Does the idea of the sale of kits will entice you more? I know that many are not Parisian.
Anyway I need to know your opinion which way forward ... Thank you in advance!




I made a nice shooting for the blog Comptoir des Cotonniers "Short Style" , you can find here.
This look is my favorite because I really like. I was able to mix perfectly with personal clothing collection S / S 2010 Counter (here the t-shirt iridescent).



There is a small interview where I spend even a psychopath walleye (thank you Miss !;)... Desk



I even tried the mini-skirt, the kind of cup that I never wear, but I finally found the result not bad!

What was interesting was to mix my style and the style which is counter to my taste a little too classic usual.
You tell me what you think!


0 comments:

Post a Comment