Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Diverticulitis And Nerve Damage

The Wi-girls party # 7

Attention winning stickers shoes: If you need information about using your accessory you can send me an mail (my address is on the card), and tomorrow I will present here all the stickers and workshops custo!

Last night was the 7th edition of the Wi- girls in the living room mirrors. Placed under the sign of femininity for the 100th anniversary of the Women's Day, the Wi-girls is a party for bloggers which takes place every four months in a different Paris.



A Wi-Girls drink champagne and eat canapes ...



We drink
also Cointropolitans all roses in small shakers all roses in the rosy light!

While Wi-girls there are animations. Bloggers or creative artists are invited to submit their work (photo or drawing exhibition, Djette, creative). And for the 7th I was invited to make a small animation customization.





I chose to present models of shoes that I customized on my blog and you know, like the Spicy , string my sandals or leather gaiters ...




... but also stickers of shoes on which I work.
During the evening, a lot has designated eight winners of stickers to customize your shoes.
I will present more details in future models that were to win, and their use!



This event allowed me to test my project, that I mentioned last week , and launch shortly workshops Aperitif custo special shoes that will take place at home in Paris (18th).
Principle: A Workshop on shoes theme (stickers heels, leggings, model above ...), 4 to 5 girls, a drink, and new shoes again! Each chose the design, material, form. Just bring a pair of shoes, I provide the equipment, the aperitif and advice!
I'm talking about the details tomorrow.
You can already tell me what you think and if you would start.
You can also leave me here or send me your address if you want to receive information directly.

I leave you with some photos of the evening and see you tomorrow.








0 comments:

Post a Comment