Friday, March 5, 2010

Period Cramp 40 Weeks Pregnant

gaiters and remnants



Another photo I stitched somewhere without noting the place ...
Ca me so much that I wanted absolutely gaiters / socks / time.

I had a go at Guerrisol with an idea in mind. And then, surprise, I found what I was looking for and many other wonders ... Guerrisol again became my friend and lowered its price!


I was looking for a sweater with sleeves long enough. You've probably figured out more ...



The reason is not extraordinary, but it was the only model with long sleeves and narrow.



And for a first try, I like it. It's less beautiful than the original model, the wool is a little thick and gaiters are shorter, but I intend to do further testing with other materials, so I like the concept.

And if spring is late to arrive, we will need another big warm socks, snoods and very cozy.

Photo Nastygal

I can also make me one with the rest of my jacket ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment