Wednesday, March 24, 2010

How To Make Vincent Valentine Gauntlet?

Any change


There are moments in life when you feel like breaking anything. Not gradually (not for an impatient like me), but all of a sudden.
There are times when the galleys are accumulated and funny stuff and not where we want to put everything in the garbage, to forget and start over.
There are times when you suffocate in his life and where we want to clean the vacuum, to bring in some fresh air ...
What does it feel good change!

Curiously the only thing I have not changed is my wardrobe. It can not possibly delay ...
New project, new website, new blog deco, new hair ... and new apartment deco. I had already begun to do again, gently, and then it took a blow last weekend, while I returned, all painted, just moved, then move, changed all the colors in all parts.
And it made me a very foolish.



As my galleys are partly financial, I painted my furniture, cushions redone with fabric (I have large stocks), painted objects, recycled closets ...


And I looked after the details to the switches. I simply cut a mini pastry dishes made of cardboard, then glued him to double-sided.


I changed all the colors, red and tired of the color dot, I wanted a more harmonious decor (but not bland so far, you'll see).
My orchid is dead, I kept the pot, again with a flower petal fabric ... that the Recycling 'I tell you!



And I think it's time for my coming out. My name is Oriana and I'm REALLY a psychopath walleye!
I even painted my pillow bomb (it was already golden but faded), then I embroidered (it seems a little pretentious considering the time I set) of plastic beads.

I do the rest of the visit very soon, I'm almost done.
I hope it will inspire some changes too ...
I'm ready for a new life!

***

The aperitifs custo begin tonight. I was interviewed by a reporter from the magazine web Eighteen info, news site of the 18th district, section is in the headlines. It is the pub, and the principle of my workshops is summarized.
Thanks to Geoffrey.




0 comments:

Post a Comment