Sunday, March 7, 2010

How Does Cervical Mucus Looks?

A leopard in the wild



Yes, I went out as this Saturday ... Yes it was in the day and not a nightclub and took the subway ...

Sometimes I tell myself I have no sense of reality (or my genes English!), But once outside I understood my pain. I'm serious, peeled and everyone looked at me strangely ...
The idea crossed my mind that people thought I was a prostitute ... But I had a big coat, but when I met some cops I wondered if they could stop a moment to raccolage! It could have been funny ... or not.

When I think of cities like New York or London where girls can dress as they want without anyone judging, when I think of Rumi (fashiontoast) released in panties (or almost) without complex (certainly in California, not when it's -2) ... it makes me mad!

In Paris you can not dress as one wants. Simple as that. Unless you face the stares and judgments, unless you have a bodyguard to take the subway late at night ...



That said, next time I'll put a pair of pants ... it will perhaps come spring !

And first I really enjoy cycling, long live the return of the cyclist! And I also love my dress leopard Guerrisol which is not a dress where the cyclist is useless since it is -2, so we are in March!

Sometimes I tell myself that life is complicated ...



0 comments:

Post a Comment