Monday, March 22, 2010

Veronica Moser Adult Film Star

She and Erin Wasson


I rarely buy it, but
when I saw Erin Wasson cover with Frieda, I did not hesitate. I know I'm a little late, it has been 2 weeks that I want to talk ...
I was a little disappointed that the magazine no more interested in what she does with Alexander Wang and RVCA, but there was still a beautiful fashion shoot.

I love Erin Wasson because it represents a certain freedom. It is nature, in his outspokenness, is the real cool girl. That's what I want to be a little more ... One has the impression that it never takes the head, and when it arises, it is obvious.



This series summarizes photos almost everything I wear this summer. A beautiful dress just meringue but with back and belly naked for the wedding of my sister



pants and jackets printed, like the one I found at Guerrisol,



a beautiful and flowing robe, but without the scratches,



yellow on tan,



and cool for spring ...



What I also liked about this series is the choreography. Looks like a dance, which moves the clothing and shadows.
Despite the success of blogs and streetstyle, nothing inspires me more than the picture magazines, because of their movement, hidden details that leave the imagination to work ...



I like the unlikely outfits, because I really want to wear them!



I wish I could wear shorts as short as panties ...



but it is not possible, even in a big city (we will not repeat the debate).






0 comments:

Post a Comment