Thursday, February 17, 2011

Step By Step How To Rig A Laser

Goggles Total Look # 2 Pimkie

In my previous article, I forget thank you very much to come as many (is) on my blog ! Boo shame on me! Some time ago I passed the 10,000 visits and it's really huge for me, I am very grateful! I also thank you so much for all your comments! Although at times I do not answer all the time and I do not post many comments on your blogs know that I'll visit every day.

Today my outfit is composed of my new home shopper Trench Pimkie, I needed to be replaced it was rotten to my taste, I had purchased and it was a PriceMinister La Redoute Trench gift that I paid a pittance ..
I wanted to make my Geeky with these big glasses, I also purchased at the same time as my glasses necklace , all shopped at Claire's. Here
Moccasins my red freshly received from Pimkie.com they are super comfortable I am very much in they are also in navy blue, I think they will accompany many of my outfits springtime and summer! For the rest I'll spring Claudine accompanied by the same belt that held this .
And yes I'll manage the trick casi total Pimkie Look ^ ^.


Glasses and Slides Claire's ,, Dress (Winter Collection), Ring Owls, Trench , Handbag and Moccasins (New Collection) Pimkie , Belt (former) Mim , Pantyhose Babou , Clear Nail OPI "Ali's Big Break" Collection Burlesque.

0 comments:

Post a Comment