Sunday, February 13, 2011

Calories Vegetable Stir Fry Noodles

Hand in my bag.

I've been tagged twice by the pretty Leslie and pretty Tinkerbell you disclose to my mess that I carry in different handbag.

First I show you my handbag of the moment:


Pimkie Handbag New Collection, it also comes in red but canvas.


My Bag Tote Red Pimkie which comes also from the new collection, there are also beige.


My Bag Satchel Boohoo I had a Christmas, there are brown .


Pimkie My Bag Collection Winter 2010, I also have the color brown .

Here the contents of my handbag different:



- My Makeup Kit Agnes b Creators Club gift of Beauty.
- My Portfolio Gift for 3 Suisses.
- My Kawai kit purchased at Claire's to store my papers Like my orders, etc. ..
- My little bag fabrics Yves Rocher that fits in my bag handy when I make small race.
- My Umbrella Leopard is a gift from my stepmother.
- The earphones from my mobile phone.
- A packet of handkerchiefs.
- 2 pairs of sunglasses from the very top from Claire's and the other below from Bimba.
- 2 small gift boxes of sanitary napkins Nana, Leopard contains sanitary napkins (you never know;) and one peacock feather dressing (you can never be too careful;).
- a gaggle of pens, there is a bit of everything, all of those left are a gift Yves Rocher and that of the far right.
- A small notebook to record everything and anything, gift Yves Rocher.
- My cell phone is an LG KU990 Viewty Light and her little Hello Kitty socks for protection.
- mini Rexona deodorant (it is for the summer).

And finally the contents of my makeup kit:


- Always in my makeup kit Agnes b my gift.
- My Pencil Khol LUMINELLE Yves Rocher.
- Yves Rocher A small mirror that I've had in ages.
- Mascara Volume deployed Yves Rocher.
- My lipstick Avene.
- My Lipstick Agnes b Rose wood color.
- My eyeshadow indulgence Luminelle chestnut Yves Rocher.
- A flexible H & M.

now you know everything:)

Many thanks to Leslie and Tinkerbell of tagged me:) I

Montague's my turn:






Come on girls it's your turn to show us that is hiding your bag:)

Good Sunday!




0 comments:

Post a Comment