Saturday, February 5, 2011

Balloon Tower Defense 4 Not Blocked

Orange Stripe. A Gla Gla

I enjoyed this sunny day to show you my dress of the day and my last purchase, a pretty orange skirt H & M that I had taken beginning at 36 but I felt tight in the shot I took him and I of taking it at 40, she makes me hipster is correct but had less I'm not tight I raise a little when I put a long clothes like that you can not see pas.Un cloche hat ordered from Asos that protects me your eyes from the sun like that ^ ^ no need for sunglasses lol I like it for its retro side. For the rest I associate my jacket striped Miss Naughty t-shirt my black cat with her little pink bow that I bought on sale at Pimkie, I took it because as you know I have a black cat: )

No need Sunglasses I told you!
Photobucket

Stripe Jacket Miss sexy, skirt and bag Satchel H & M T-shirt and Wedges (Pay all 2) Pimkie , Hat Asos , Claire's Ring Butterfly , Clear "Welcome to my loft Sephora.




0 comments:

Post a Comment