Friday, February 11, 2011

Bleeding Gums And Std

A bicycle can hide another.

A retro held this Thursday in sunny, with this high waist skirt where I literally fall in love and that comes from Pimkie. I also fell for this pretty necklace with this nice bike, on the basis there was a basket but I removed it because it did not take very well and would probably win this one day or another, but anyway I prefer it that way. For the rest of the outfit I added my shirt bike where the famous title ^ ^ my cloche hat Asos I love this jacket and officer that I bought last summer.

I'm getting addidctive varnish Sephora, I've already bought 3, they are really nice application and it holds well, with their wide range of color I do not know where to head! ^ ^

great weekend!


Skirt , Handbag (New Arrival) and T-Shirt (Fall collection) Pimkie , Vest officer (Old Collection) Miss Naughty , Hat Asos Richelieu Babou , Collier Claire's , Pantyhose Well (purchased Auchan), Varnish No. 83 Jungle playground Sephora.


0 comments:

Post a Comment