Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Sliding Credit Card Labia

Billy Rock!

I hope you had a good Valentine? For my part I was very spoiled by my boyfriend who gave me the perfume "Flower by Kenzo " a perfume that I wanted for ages! I offered my love a book "Red October" by Tom Clancy.

The look today is comprised of 2 new entrant who is this pretty print skirt that I shopped at Vichy Pimkie and I love his original print of her skirt and hidden under the skirt which allows a more ethereal, my girlfriend Jostyle has the same , she Rock to Billy as Jo said, in his article:) Then the newcomer in my jewelry box is the necklace with the big glasses, he is just too funky! I found at Claire's.

these photos were taken in sunny Bouthéon Castle which is Andrézieux Bouthéon which is about 20 minutes from my house.


vest (purchased in Summer Sales 2010) and Barrettes Bow H & M, Skirt and Purse (Collection Winter 2010) Pimkie , Collier Claire's, Peep, sticky and Sub Pull Babou .

0 comments:

Post a Comment