Friday, February 25, 2011

Buying Bulk Chicken Wings

working.

I do not know about you but this cold weather and what I am getting a little tired!
Today I received this little t-shirt printed with a bicycle on it, yes I love the t-shirt with the bike above ^ ^ that it should also bought me a real bike to me put it back together and occupied part of my weekend in spring and summer. For the rest, my jacket H & M bought a pair of shorts for Sale in Mim, my waders flat balances also bought jewelry and a headband for a look bobo, I love the effect "Neglected hairstyle" that gives the headband.

Good Weekend!

Sorry for the dirty mind!

Jacket (bought on sale) H & M , Belt, T-shirt and Handbag Pimkie , Short (old) Mim , Thigh Plates (bought on sale) La Redoute, Claire's Headband .

0 comments:

Post a Comment