Friday, January 21, 2011

Pokemon Soul Silver Patch R4

I'm in the lace.

is handed the mantle today because freshness is back, it's really a shame because I really got to taste the sweetness, it was really nice to open her window.

Today I show you another of my Christmas presents was this pretty dress from Boohoo lace, I ordered the same color "Ivory" earlier this week I look forward to receiving it:) I also show you my recent purchases that are pretty bag in Red Pimkie and hat at H & M.

You were shared on my last place, the other is loved by another not really been a fan of the combination of blue jacket and red dress, I have understood you! Looks like Charles de Gaulle! I will have the opportunity to remake an outfit with this pretty dress and I'm really careful with your comments, and I'm open to any suggestions, criticisms, as long as you're not too hard on me huh? ;) For the fashion blog is a sharing of opinion and review:) Anyway thank you very much for your many comments:)

Hope you like my new outfit! ;)

I competed in Be Look, you also subscribe or a small vote 'd be fun:) Thanks!

Coat (old collection) Babou, Dress and Boots Boohoo, Handbag (New Collection) Pimkie , Hat H & M, Collier Mim.


0 comments:

Post a Comment