Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Babita Tarak Mehta Ka

Of Hearts

I show you today one of my recent purchases that I am at H & M, knowing that I'd told me that I never buy more clothes before the sale is hardly lost. . especially when I saw this pretty heart print skirt organic cotton the Collection of the Garden last year, I also embedded a pretty yellow dress Wheel which is also organic cotton, and finally I took a scarf with leopard print.
I had a really hard to match this skirt and I find the result quite satisfactory, I think it is much more suitable for summer and winter so I will have the opportunity to show you more later, so if you have any ideas, please send them to me! ;)









skirt and jacket H & M Officer , Bonnet Babou, Collier's Claire, Miss Coquine Derbies.



I'm back on the day Silhouette Paulette :) Thanks ♥

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment