Monday, January 31, 2011

Christian Wedding Wording In Spanish

Park. Are U

I can tell you that when we took the pictures we had very cold! I wanted to change some scenery and get some pictures at the park which is a little farther from home I think I will have the opportunity to return to take photos there.

Today my outfit is composed of the H & M dress is the collection of Christmas 2010, it costs $ 19.95 € I really like the color blue I associate with a jacket Babou I ' I bought there though long and I wanted to get rid of and finally I'll keep it I really like his cup. I added a small pin from Claire's missing a small rhinestone in the middle as I bought it at a price of 4 € and I'm happy though. For the rest, my headband and striped ballerinas H & M bag and my briefcase Boohoo.

Sorry my wrinkled tights is normal because they are too big they just Babu is a size 3 / 4 but I can make sizes 1 / 2 because they are too small for my large (1.69 m), here.

Dress, Headband and Sandals H & M, Bag Satchel Boohoo, jacket and tights Babou .

0 comments:

Post a Comment