Monday, January 3, 2011

Milena Velba On Facebook

stripes, boots and Liberty.

A little outfit to start the week with my boots that come home Boohoo I got for Christmas but I have a slight worry with me is that it is small and yet it's 41! But hey it's okay I keep them because I love them very much anyway, one day if you order in Boohoo take good shoes a size larger than your shoe size because it runs small initials . My lovely jacket Marrinière comes from Miss sexy, it is similar but less thick at the famous Zara who in fact rage last spring, but mine cost 20 € at the Zara. Liberty from my dress that I bought at Pimkie early fall, it is certainly a little short for my 1'69m and yes in addition to having big feet I'm tall!
Truce blah here's my outfit.







Jacket Sailor Miss Naughty , Dress Pimkie , Babou Pantyhose, Boots and Bag Satchel Boohoo.

0 comments:

Post a Comment