Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Camping Accessories For Pontiac Aztec

Sale!


Today, as many of you I went to pay and I can tell you that I enjoyed myself and that I had for the major part of what I wanted and that's great! :) I
Pimkie robbed, I did not find much interesting in my H & M, I price a little something Grain Malice and I ordered waders on La Redoute. We begin by




A navy blue jacket € 15

A Striped scarf and a beret € 5 € 5.

We continue with



I saw this on neck Charlotte blog Initials CB, she was at a parade in his mall or work at it and I really had a favorite:) and it is -40% that the leaves to 11.95 €

My raid in

First here's what I really wanted priority ^ ^
;'s brother my grandpa vest Camel and seen with my colleague jostyle I very much because it gave me quite a bit of info on balances Pimkie;) resulted in -40% (20.95 €)

A sweater or t-shirt in navy blue lace resulted in - 30% (10.45 €)

Dress Sale at -40% (€ 17.97)

T-shirt with lace sleeves balances - 40% (7.75 €)

And here is the rest ^ ^

A tweed hat Sale to - 30% (6.95 €)

bag new collection not on sale (19.95 €)

T-Shirt Printed Sale - 50% (7.45 €)

Printed T-Shirt Sale at nodes - 40% (8.95 €)

Printed T-Shirt Sale at Black Cat - 40% (7.75 €)

We end with my order from


Waders Redoubt Balance - 70% (€ 23.97 excluding shipping), I really look forward to receive:)

So much for my sales, I put together has more outfits:)


Your Sales And it gives you what?

0 comments:

Post a Comment