Thursday, February 18, 2010

Using Fishmox For Humans

Workshop shop


Last week, Vanina Escoubet opened its new store in the 9th, neighborhood martyr, or to more hype Sopi (South Pigalle)!
Vanina Escoubet? It is the founder of Please Do not become who edits his collection under his name.



The shop is charming, the perfect match antique furniture to retro romantic collections.




I fell in love with this convenient and of these handles ... but that is not the subject!



I loved the old pink silk of this dress. It also exists in a sublime Klein blue, which unfortunately does not photograph ...




I also liked the detail Sequined stripes on the shoulders of the blouse. Vanina also offers customizable templates. You can choose to have your tape unique.



I still go back to the decor, I can not help it! Look for it with two bars suspended by the thick rope! And the pulley on the left! It's great!


In his shop, Vanina also invites other young designers, accessories, jewelry, Origami Jewellery like here, but Tassia Canelas, Three peas, Virginie Mahé Olfie found, or Subject. Jewelry and accessories that blend rather good to his creations and showcase.


I have a crush on these two headbands object found, and the more I find the name very funny!

do not live very far away, I fight for this district that extends a little fun, with more shops like this, so go take a walk on the side of Pigalle. Vanina's shop is on the 1st of rue Henri Monnier, and there are other cool designers around.

***

Well I do not know if I should tell you, but the story of M6 is broadcast tonight in 100% Mag.
I say this because I'm scared ... pass for a psychopath of the bomb golden, being ridiculous, to appear snobbish, etc.!
I hope you still love me after!

And for those who discover this blog after seeing the video, I'm not an illustrator of children's books but author. My blog is write here.
And I am most creative and do a lot of customization mode and decor on this blog or here and elsewhere.



0 comments:

Post a Comment