Monday, February 22, 2010

Mens Genitals Female Doctor

Internet bazaar


Internet is like a souk, a bazaar ... everything (and anything), the marvelous, the improbable, the unexpected. It's great! I'll make a new topic! In

radius unusual, I recently found the site westernparkshop.com , subtitled "hardware and accessories for riding and Western country dance." What a program ...

I'ma fan. But it's not a joke.


What I liked most, what are the tips and heels for cowboy boots.



The real cowboy stuff! Well I love me! That model, which remains fairly unobtrusive, I would not mind on my boots tired that give me a hard time !
I did not know it existed ... Unfortunately this is not really given. About 20 euros each model. And
so is everything else. It is worthy of a real cowboy!



Then there's the tie after Dallas. Frankly, with a small adjustment on the same principle but it would make the cutest necklaces. A little rock, a little folk, me I think.


I also spotted the boot chains. Tails in the trend, and I think it's less cheap than Zara studded straps and company ... It is true that, it's western!



Obviously, there are the spurs ... the ultimate accessory and indispensable cowboy. Not practical in everyday life, but not bad if you stick a little too much in the subway, right? Oh yeah, I think it's great, I want to spurs!


Not bad either, the towers of hats. And if you do not cap, because they're a band. I like the red model.



I finished with one of my favorite stuff, the button pen. Normally it starts on a horse, but I would see him many more uses ... On a banner for example. In addition I do not like horses ...

I'll stop there but I could show you a bunch of other stuff so it's great. Everything was hijacked!

And there you may begin to take me for a fool but I assume ...



0 comments:

Post a Comment