Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Cost Of 30 Day Tags

Teaches retro


I do not like the golden decoration ... right now I like black. Having painted furniture and mirror my bathroom, I wanted a retro brand that I could find in a flea market.

I wanted a typo 50s, and something that fits in a room. I found "Hair Ladies' quite funny because I imagine the scene very well could go with. A hair salon with retro pastel colors and floral wallpaper, hairdressers with long pink nails and smoking, big hair dryer helmets and ladies choucroutées coming out. You see?






As I ' I was fairly methodical about this blow, I can tell you what to do if you want to create a custom retro sign.

First, I downloaded a font Dafont.com back on, they are mostly free and royalty free. I spent some time looking because I knew exactly what I wanted, but I needed a font with lowercase and this is not always the case.



Then, to find the perfect size, I opened a file in 29.7 x 21 cm on photoshop, and I printed each letter on a sheet of A4 size 600 pts. To give you an idea, the two capitals are almost the entire leaf.



And the minute it looks like that.
not bother to cut out letters. On a sheet of cardboard which I do not remember the name, very rigid, which is bought at Graphigro, I asked my sheet and then with a pen I traced the outline of the letter by pressing hard to score the cardboard .


I ironed each letter with a pen, and cut with a cutter, which is the most lengthy and painful process!



For finishes (the edges not net), I used scissors, sewing.

Then it remains to paint 2 coats with an acrylic paint. Again, we must finishes with scissors, because the paint sticks to overflowing and we put newspaper underneath.

To fix, I used pins, which I then painted black to make them disappear. You can also use double-sided photo special, very effective. I

let my fingers rep
dare a little and I shall give my boots ...



0 comments:

Post a Comment