Friday, February 19, 2010

How To Fix A Snowboard With Split Tip

Work in progress as they say




You may recognize it is the old boots that had inflicted the worst abuse by pinning ... and here we go again, I am now ruined fingers by planting nails. And they are not even budge!
whether I take the phone to take a break too, and you talk about something else, because in fact it will be long! I want to nail to the top, triangle ... How did I galley onboard yet?!

* To return to this passage on M6, I'm pretty disappointed. If you've seen, I am shown as "Oriane, illustrator for children", period. I have a new job (it's good, I had not really!), And blogger Chic'n Kitsch, no, nothing about it. It's great TV!
Finally, if you want to see the video is on M6 replay.
me I no longer want to talk, it annoys me.

To end on a brighter note, I wanted to show you my pretty earrings won on the blog Anaïk :



They are woodcock feathers, the colors are gorgeous! I will try to take me, but not easy to get a result, they are better highlighted on a white background.

Bon weekend!

* I love them my boots, I wear them to the hilt!



0 comments:

Post a Comment