Friday, February 12, 2010

My Shove-it Games Was Not Open

Inspiration mode



I fell in love with this necklace Melinda Maria, a very nice discovery. But with his topaz it is too expensive for me! But he inspires me ... I put the idea on the pile of stuff I have to create. It is overflowing!



the radius figure skating, I want a body with large cabochons ...


and small white studded boots ... Looks like no skates without the blades? I must find!



It's simple, it is accessible to everyone (who drinks alcohol), but he had to think ...


I definitely think I can abandon my idea of copying Jimmy Choo pythonnées with my derby, since it is apparently impossible to find leaves decopatch or tissue paper print python. I may be back on my version of Paul Smith daubed paint. At first, I have enough to do ...



Another DIY idea, add a stripe on a shirt, I think it really does! (Here anyway ...)



Someone introduced me Nasty Gal , you know? This is a site selling new and vintage clothing ... and it is full of funky stuff like that! You like? Yes!

Bon weekend!


0 comments:

Post a Comment