Monday, April 12, 2010

What To Use For A Second Herpes Outbreak

Hooray!

Brandy Daisy new version is finally online!

This means that I may come back here not because the new version is both a site and a blog where I post notes fashion, decoration, diy, as here, where are already my creations for sale.

This blog will remain visible of course, I do not repatriate the archives, everything will remain as it is here. You can also find archives of the first version Brandy Daisy here and on the website. Brandy Daisy

If you like, save the address in your blogroll instead of Chic'n Kitsch or more. I will put a link to one to another.

I want to thank my webmaster Noah who once endured all my questions and handled my mistakes, and my mom showed me once again very helpful for all the graphics.

Come on, I am impatient to know what you think! See you there !

0 comments:

Post a Comment