Friday, April 2, 2010

Cube Fuield 2 Green Lvl

Girl # 2















is the room that I started. At first I changed all the furniture around, but it did more. So I also changed the colors, curtains, cushions, frames ...

What I wanted? Black, gold and beige. With a few touches of color and prints. I have trouble putting words on the style I wanted ... feminine but not girly? Simple but original? Retro shifted? In any case it's exactly what I wanted.

When it's bright outside, it's a brightly lit room. I take my breakfast in bed. But it is
complete. I have a great project for the screen that hides my closet.
I love the screens, and those are my favorite old Japanese screens, with gold leaf, branches of cherry blossoms and birds ... it will be a difficult exercise, but it's been so long that I dream ...

budget for the room: 5 euro! (For now) =
triptych mirror found at Emmaus.

follow, some focus transformation.
Remember, before it was like this: http://chicnkitsch.blogspot.com/2009/06/archives-deco6-suite.html

As for the bathroom, you know already
,

0 comments:

Post a Comment