Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Balloon Race Car Images

Opening soon ...


I hope you had a good Easter weekend!

this week if all goes well, I move on Brandy Daisy, a new version.
For readers who have not followed the story, was Brandy Daisy Originally a web magazine launched in November 2009 with a friend, to showcase the talents of fashion and offer you free tutorials creations.

Today I resumed the site alone, and it may be that in the medium term it will replace this blog. I listened to your desires and criticisms, and given to Brandy Daisy look more like a blog, for easier reading.

This site will be both a blog and a shop for my creations. I move my stickers and mini accessory collections or jewelry. I hope to make a showcase of my work, collaborate with other designers and brands.

But I do not forget my first love ...



There will be tutorials jewelry ...



of tutorials deco ...


tutorials and gold!


I am trying to put water in the mouth you follow me there in time because it is an important new beginning for me, after all the problems encountered in recent months.
I do not know yet if I will completely abandon Chic'n Kitsch but it will be difficult for me to reconcile the two, especially since I want to start posting more regularly, Brandy Daisy.

I look forward to showing you the new decor, a few technical problems to solve and I'm taking you with me ...


0 comments:

Post a Comment